{DrunkonWords}

Friday, July 1, 2011

...and how would you like your coffee?

Coffee dates with a girlfriend really are the bomb.

It's an excuse to wear something slightly nicer (after all, I'll be out in the world. It's not just me and the cats anymore, so I should look semi-nice).

I get to order an iced chai. I'd been craving one for days.

I'm socializing. Yay for me! While my boredom/loneliness has ebbed away over the past few weeks, I'm still alone most of the time. So socializing is a definite plus.

Girl talk is priceless, it really is. And the tangents our conversation took - motorcycles, money, maternity shoots - ya gotta love it. And no, we really didn't just stick to the letter m.

Plus, it's Friday. And we all know that stuff is just plain better on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment