{DrunkonWords}

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Katrina

There are usually photos that just beg for the full Photoshop treatment. You know what I mean --> instead of inching the contrast knob over a few digits, you yank that thing to the right until it's in the 50's. Or, heaven forbid, higher. In my defense, I was having a terrible time adjusting ISO and shutter speed in the bright sunshine of a Friday afternoon (there's a reason people shoot in the late afternoon/early evening), it was cold and I had worn nothing heavier than a thin sweater (my bad), and my Canon was winking low battery at me (yuck, a photographer's nightmare).

So I Photoshopped away!










1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I think you got some good ones! :) Don't be so hard on yourself! In terms of looking good, I think the 2nd from the bottom and the 4th from the bottom look really pretty. My favorite, though, hands down, is the 5fth from the bottom with the crazy hair. It's fuzzy in that raw sort of way - like I can tell what sort of day exactly you guys were shooting in. I like. :)

    ReplyDelete