{DrunkonWords}

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Snow cripples WNC"...or so they say

We definitely got a lot of snow. I mean, six inches really is no joke (right?). But for some reason (call me weird), I'm not impressed. I was expecting a heck of a lot more. I want a foot, maybe two! Maybe it's because the main road right in front of my house gets cleared by snow plows a.s.a.p., so I see black way earlier than anyone. Maybe it's because I heard metal striking asphalt this morning as my neighbor dug his 15-passenger van out of the snow and drove away.

I just shoveled part of the driveway so Juliet can take me to Leicester tomorrow (yep, my car's name is Juliet, to match her sister car - Giedre's Corolla - named Ophelia ;), so when my arms are aching tomorrow, I'll change my tune and say yes, we got a TON of snow!


Doesn't this little house next to the GIANT apartment complex look like the one from "Up?" Can you imagine looking out your l.r. window and seeing nothing but a gray wall? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment