{DrunkonWords}

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hooky!

It was a chilly day and I was playing hooky with Beth. She had stopped over in Asheville for a night (on her way to a swing dancing workshop in Nashville - how cool is that?!). A passerby would've seen two twenty something's striding down Montford Avenue in apparel that wasn't nearly warm enough, but grinning nonetheless as they lugged two big black cameras around (I'm the Canon totin' girl, Beth's a Nikon gal). The following is what happens when I + a friend + C.R. (spur of the moment - I've decided on my Canon Rebel's name) play hooky. ;)

A sweet alley way between Lexington and Broadway.



Another cool find...off the alley way, we discovered a large courtyard. 
Steps going down, steps going up, then back down again, lots of leafy greenery, 
and of course, wrought iron.

Don't forget the orange rhino!



Bobble head!

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOVe them!! Now I have to get mine out in the open apparently... ;)

    ReplyDelete