{DrunkonWords}

Monday, May 9, 2011

Kendi's 30 for 30

I've been itching to take this challenge. Now Kendi's starting a fresh 30-for-30 summer stint in a few weeks and I'm really tempted. At least for a few mixes...not sure if I can commit to the full 30 (I don't need MORE stress!).

For those wondering if I've gone completely loony (I haven't), here it is in a nutshell. Kendi, the writer of one of my favorite blogs, Kendi Everyday, created the 30 days, 30 outfits, 30 items challenge. The idea is to really (no, REALLY) learn what's in your closet. We all have those tops, bottoms, shoes, whatever, that live in the dredges of our dressers or closets, collecting dust, because we simply can't figure out how to incorporate them into a truly superb outfit. This challenge is also meant to curb a shopaholic's cravings; in other words, "I've got a party to go to and NEED a new dress" syndrome.

I'm itching to take the challenge because I want to get those creative juices flowing, discover the "me" fashion, and decide out how to incorporate those duds (which I'm guessing aren't duds if paired with the right something-something) lingering in the depths of my tiny closet.

Are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment